Benefits of gas generator
On-site gas supply can provide advantages in comparison with gas delivered via cylinder or tank:
- Lower costs and the opportunity of increased profitability
Examples of expenditure you can avoid:
- rental of gas cylinders or tank
- subscription fee for any service
- More environmentally-friendly gas supply
Less need for gas transport by truck or tank truck, thus reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
- Time savings – no need to handle gas cylinders
Fewer time-consuming tasks:
- Check the gas level in the cylinders
- Order new gas
- Remove empty cylinders or cylinder bundles from the central gas manifold
- Connect the filled cylinders
- Leak detection in connections and replacing gaskets
- Remove empty cylinders and collect filled ones
- Improved safety and working environment
No handling of heavy gas cylinders and potentially hazardous high-pressure hoses.
- Increased operational reliability
No need to order new gas.
- Flexible gas supply
- Produces only the amount of gas consumed, i.e. all gas is used as opposed to the contents in cylinders and tanks.
- Maximum capacity can be increased by supplementing or replacing the equipment.
- A gas plant may be moved to cover gas demand elsewhere.
Next page: Operating reliability
Previous page: Gas production